1. General To access and use this Site you must be over 18 years of age. If you are a minor, the prior authorization of your guardian is required for you to access and use this Site. By accessing or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you must not use our Site/services.
3. Pricing and Payment Our Site displays the prices of our products. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products, and services may change at the discretion of the Website Provider. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions which may relate to product descriptions, pricing, offers, and availability and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). The Site uses the services of a third-party payment processing provider for processing payments made on the Site. Your use of the payment gateway will be subject to you adhering to the terms and conditions of use prescribed by the payment processing provider(s). You acknowledge and understand that the payment gateway services made available through the Site are owned, controlled, and provided by the payment processing provider(s) and hence, the Website Provider does not warrant and in no way will be liable for the timeliness of such services and the handover of payments through such services. We shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our bank from time to time.
4. Delivery and shipping We endeavor to deliver all orders within 7-10 business days of receipt of the order. There may, however, be anomalies in delivery times but we will endeavor to keep these to a minimum. For details regarding timelines for delivery of bulk and/or custom orders please contact email@example.com Sales are “first come, first served”. The merchandise may not be restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any product in our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert you only when an item is sold out. Shipping charges are applicable for all orders and are a flat rate of INR 100.00 All deliveries require the named person’s signature, so please ensure you are available at your selected delivery address. We reserve the right to cancel your order due to issues arising out of inventory or other internal issues or issues such as strikes, interstate regulations, delivery outrage etc. We will inform you of the cancelation of your order and will offer you an opportunity of refund. We currently ship products to customers located in India. Please note we currently do not ship to Jammu and Kashmir.
5. Return, exchange and cancelation Our returns and exchange policy is subject to goods sold by Vaanya Soap Co/Sustainable Essentials India directly to you, with no exceptions for third party sales. All policy changes will reflect on this page. Exchanged / returns cannot be offered due to the personal care nature of our products, even unopened, since they have been outside of our supervision. A cancellation request should be raised via email quoting the order number along with a photograph of the product to – firstname.lastname@example.org Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled. For more details regarding cancellation/return/refund please contact email@example.com
6. Products and services for personal use The products and services described on this Site, including any samples, are for your personal use only. Any resale of merchandise purchased from the Website Provider will not be permitted without prior permission. We reserve the right to refuse or limit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors, or otherwise violate these Terms and Conditions. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail, mailing address, or telephone number provided at the time the order was made. In case of bulk orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Accuracy of information We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site. However, except to the extent implied by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Site may not meet your expectations. You understand that all the products sold through the Site are locally sourced and hand-made with the intent of promoting a zero-waste lifestyle without compromising quality. Therefore, you expressly acknowledge that there may be variations in the products due to certain factors including but not limited to climatic conditions, seasonal changes, traditional processes, etc.
8. Intellectual property rights All information and content available on the Site and its get-up and design, including but not limited to, logos, service marks, text, graphics, button icons, images,software, and its arrangement, selection, compilation and organization, (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of the Website Provider and is protected by the laws of India, including laws governing all applicable forms of intellectual property. Except as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of this Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes is not permitted.
9. Your obligations and responsibilities In the access or use of the Site, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the website. You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to the website or any Content or services that may appear on this website and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the website. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to the Website Provider, our partners or any other person/entity that we work with.
10. Third-party links We are not responsible for the content of any third-party websites or any other websites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on this Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates, or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any third-party website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, third party website pages or any other websites linked to or from the site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all the website pages that you visit. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking.
12. Representations, Warranties and Limitation of Liability The Site is presented “As Is”. We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, delivery, refund or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable. Vaanya Soap Co/Sustainable Essentials India’s personal care products are based on natural formulations. Though enormous efforts are made and precautions are taken to render the products absolutely safe for human use, it is possible that certain ingredients may cause allergic reactions to certain individuals or adversely affect individuals with pre-existing medical conditions. Please make yourself aware of the ingredients accompanying each of our products to make sure that they are safe for you to use. It will be your sole responsibility to take proper precaution/ professional medical/ dermatological advice before using any of our personal and home care products that you may be allergic to. You agree that the Website Provider will not be responsible or liable for any product-related issues including without limitation any allergic reactions to you on account of the usage of our products. In no event will we be liable for any DIRECT, indirect, special, punitive, EXEMPLARY, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits, LOSS OF REPUTATION) related to the Site or your use thereof regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed Indian Rupees 2000 only.
13. Limitation period You agree that no claims or action arising out of, or related to, the use of the website or these terms and conditions may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose.
14. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site or breach of these Terms and Conditions. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
15. Governing law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
16. Disputes With respect to any dispute regarding the website, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
17. Severability If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to be in full force and effect.
18. General Full agreement: You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the website, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. Amendments: We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the website. No agency / partnership: Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or another form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
19. Termination These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by the Website Provider. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time provided you cease further use of the Site. We also may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and, accordingly, may deny you access to the Site if, in our sole judgment, you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
important: orders placed between april 8-18 will ship starting april 19. sorry for any inconvenience! Dismiss